Trainer business correspondent and facilitator indeed
ISDA - Infrastructure Skill Development Academy
Infrastructure Skill Development Academy
- Position – Trainers- Business Correspondent and Business Facilitator
- Organization Name – Infrastructure Skill Development Academy (ISDA)
- Website – www.isdadelhi.com
- Location– Amloh, Punjab (On-site)
- Remuneration- As per prevailing industry practices and in accordance withCandidate’s qualification and experience.
About Infrastructure Skill Development Academy (ISDA)
ISDA is a not-for-profit organization registered under section 08 (formerly section 25C) of The Companies Act 1956. It was established in 2013 in Delhi has also obtained approvals of 80G and 12AA certificate under Income Tax Act.
We are committed for undertaking activities benefiting society at large. Presently, we are working at the grass-root level in Karnataka, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar with 55 experienced staff. Till date we have impacted lives of more than 20,000 people through our interventions in area of Education, Health, Women Empowerment, Skill Development and Integrated Village Development Projects etc.
Our core values are Innovation & Integration. We are empaneled as Assessor Competency Evaluation (ACE) under RPL Scheme of Construction Sector of Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T), Ministry of Labor, GOI and NITI Aayog.
- Design, implement and conduct training for youths both classroom training and practical session.
- Knowledge of concepts like general banking including deposits, savings and know your customer (KYC)
- Enable to evaluate the principles of lending with special reference to rural and retail lending.
- Help to understand the role & responsibilities of Financial Inclusion Officers, Business Correspondents and Business Facilitators.
- Help you to apply the skills sets that make BC/BF’s effective in relating with rural population – service and sales.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills.
- Self-motivated, possesses ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- Ability to influence and motivate team.
- Designing and developing effective teaching strategies and curricula materials with our internal team to help youths learn skills.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- MBA, PG in Business Management, B com, M Com.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as facilitator in Skill development projects.
Note: Immediate joiners are encouraged to apply