ISDA - Infrastructure Skill Development Academy
Infrastructure Skill Development Academy
- Position – Trainer- Welder
- Organization Name – Infrastructure Skill Development Academy (ISDA)
- Location– Amloh, Punjab (On-site)
- Remuneration– As per prevailing industry practices and in accordance with Candidate’s qualification and experience
About Infrastructure Skill Development Academy (ISDA)
ISDA is a not-for-profit organization registered under section 08 (formerly section 25C) of The Companies Act 1956. It was established in 2013 in Delhi has also obtained approvals of 80G and 12AA certificate under Income Tax Act.
We are committed for undertaking activities benefiting society at large. Presently, we are working at the grass-root level in Karnataka, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar with 55 experienced staff. Till date we have impacted lives of more than 20,000 people through our interventions in area of Education, Health, Women Empowerment, Skill Development and Integrated Village Development Projects etc.
Our core values are Innovation & Integration. We are empaneled as Assessor Competency Evaluation (ACE) under RPL Scheme of Construction Sector of Directorate General of Employment & Training (DGE&T), Ministry of Labor, GOI and NITI Aayog.
- Design, implement and conduct training for youths both classroom training and practical session.
- Perform tack welding operations on structural steel elements.
- Carry out preheating of materials before cutting and welding process.
- Work according to personal health, safety and environment protocol at construction site.
- Knowledge of different components of welding equipment (name and function), various adjustments in welding kit and effects of the same, concept of polarity (according to type of welding), defects that occur in welding nozzle and ways to avoid the same.
- Dismantle the welding kit and store appropriately.
- Participate in the community mobilization program.
- Record keeping of the Welding asset.
- Maintain candidate profile register.
- Daily update of the tasks performed.
- Maintain attendance register for students
- Follow the Welder course guidelines as per the instructions given by NSDC.
- Responsibilities for the special events/programs conducted at the center from time to time
- Accountable for maintenance and upkeep of Welding assets any damage to the same is to be reported immediately.
- Weekly report to be submitted to the Centre Manager.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills.
- Self-motivated, possesses ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- Ability to influence and motivate team.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities:
- ITI , Diploma.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience as facilitator in Skill development projects.
Note: Immediate joiners are encouraged to apply